"LIFE ITSELF IS THE PROPER BINGE" - JULIA CHILD

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Sprouted Kitchen


Okay yes, I am very guilty of spending every bit of my time on the internet reading other peoples food blogs just to satisfy my hungry eyes. One woman, in particular, who is behind the incredible website Sprouted Kitchen has become one of my favorite bloggers, which is why I am sharing her with you. I hope you enjoy her just as much as I do, and start to follow her along with me! Hopefully one day, I will have my own professional photographer and website juuuusst like hers.

Oh and also, how amazing do those preserved lemons look? My profound love for citrus and sour tastes will probably cause me to make them in the next week. I will let you know how it goes!

www.sproutedkitchen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment